I don't know if it's possible for a baby to be loved as much as Brielle is loved. She is constantly being kissed and spoken to in a high pitched voice. The little boys have mastered the art of "gentle" and Jaden just melts every time he sees her. McKenna is her little mother. The first thing I hear when the door opens with Cole home from school is "Brielley, Brielley, where are you! I missed you and can't wait to see you!" It used to be "Hi, Mom!" Garner says, "I don't ever want any baby but you." He has been knocked right out of the spotlighted position in this family and hasn't minded one single bit. She smiles freely and giggles when you kiss her under her chin. She fills this home with joy and love. Thanks for such happy three months, Brielle.
January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Michele! She is so beautiful! And those sweet things your children say about her are priceless.
Isn't it fun to see the older kids with the baby. Your family is darling. Can't believe she is already 3 months, time goes by so fast.
oh such a sweet little baby girl. I got really excited when I saw her because it made me miss Hattie, who is just in her room taking a nap. Thanks for posting.
love, heather
What a doll! Don't you wish you could bottle everything up as it is sometimes. It all goes too fast. . .but the good thing is fun stages are ahead as well.
Post a Comment