Our sweet friends gave us TONS of adorable clothes for Brielle. We are grateful everyday for their generous gift. I just HAD to take some pictures of a few of the MANY bathing suits that they gave us. Jen, please don't die when you see my weak attempt at trying to take pictures like you do!! I hope these little bikinis make you all smile and dream of summer!
January 27, 2009
Dreaming of Summer....
Our sweet friends gave us TONS of adorable clothes for Brielle. We are grateful everyday for their generous gift. I just HAD to take some pictures of a few of the MANY bathing suits that they gave us. Jen, please don't die when you see my weak attempt at trying to take pictures like you do!! I hope these little bikinis make you all smile and dream of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay first of all, I was actually wondering who took those pics because I was quite impressed. So...wait to go Michele!
heather
Post a Comment