March 6, 2009

Manhattan


There's places in this city that I just LOVE.  The temple is one of those places.  Right across the street from the Lincoln Center and Julliard and a few blocks away from Central Park and Whole Foods.  But on this day, it was my favorite place ever!  Being there with Brian, Jaden, AND McKenna, knowing that Cole, Garner and Brielle were in the room next door, it was a heart-filler moment for me.  I'm so grateful for the people in my life and for the things I know in my heart.

2 comments:

Jensen said...

I love NY City. Looks like your family is doing so great! Check out our blog: mitchandtrishjensen.blogspot.com

I found this through Cami's blog. Have a great day!! Say hi to Brian for me:)
Trish Lant Jensen

Ang said...

Sweet pictures Micheley! Man, you've added a bunch since I last looked. Brielle is so cute! I can't wait to meet her next month. You didn't tell me Jaden was in a play! Good for him - looks like he was the star of the show! And I love that Mckenna helped with costumes.