Garner treats Brielle like royalty, 100% of the time. Honestly, he is so in love with her. Sometimes I feel like I'm living the Jaden/McKenna days over again. There is something so dang special about a brother or a sister. Seeing them together makes me realize just how lucky I am to have SIX! I can't imagine these two ever going a day without each other.
Oh my Michele! What sweet pics you captured. Brielle is soo cute, I can't wait to see her. She has a real sweetness about her. I love that pretty skin and hair.
Did you take these pictures? They are beautiful, but I guess you can't not take a beautiful picture when the two kids in the picture are sooooo darling!! Love you Michele!
5 comments:
That is so sweet! I remember how great Jaden and McKenna were together, I hope my kiddos are as loving (and as often!) Love those pics!
Oh my Michele! What sweet pics you captured. Brielle is soo cute, I can't wait to see her. She has a real sweetness about her. I love that pretty skin and hair.
heather
Did you take these pictures? They are beautiful, but I guess you can't not take a beautiful picture when the two kids in the picture are sooooo darling!! Love you Michele!
The second pic of him kissing her arm is truly the cutest I've ever seen, Michelle! what sweet moments!
SOOO sweet! Gotta love those little sweeties! Love you too!
Post a Comment