Jaden is 18 now. Breaks my heart just a little. He'll be leaving the nest soon and nothing could have prepared me for the emotion of that thought. He is funny and talented beyond description. We celebrated with him as a family. He has always been so sweet about family. He is a HUGE part of US. Just can't imagine a home without music and laughter. He has important things things to accomplish in this life, I'm sure of it. I just hope he'll always come home.
March 27, 2013
October Birthdays
Brielle and Jaden have birthdays just 4 days apart. We had only lived here for two months when Brielle shared with me the list of girls and women from 4-40 that she wanted to invite to her party. She had been very busy making friends! And Brielle is the best friend you could ever ask for. I am grateful every single day that I get to be her mother here. There is something very great about her precious little soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
So fun to see your pictures from Brielle's and Jaden's birthdays. It is amazing how quickly time goes by!!! In another six months Jaden will be turning 19 and leaving home, and Brielle's birthday invite list will be even greater! Life is truly an adventure.
Oh that Brielle is a beauty! I love that she had a list for you and I love that you really invited all those girls....I'll have to be a better mom and let Hattie have a party this next birthday. See, you guys are such a great family, already making so many friends!
Post a Comment