March 20, 2013

Homecoming Dance

Jaden's friends set him up with a date since he didn't really know anyone.  I thought it was adorable the way he asked her:  "Hey, I don't know you, and this is crazy, but my name's Jaden, Homecoming, maybe?"  If you know the song, "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, call my maybe."  Anyway, he had a great time with his buddies.  I think he's adorable.
 photo DSC_0314_zpseee2e021.jpg
 photo DSC_0325_zps937e5517.jpg
 photo DSC_0336_zps2f74bec6.jpg
 photo DSC_0342_zpse250d5aa.jpg
 photo DSC_0356_zpsdba9783b.jpg
 photo DSC_0359_zps8464b013.jpg
 photo DSC_0367_zps0d0a1c29.jpg
 photo DSC_0372_zps3a0fe9a6.jpg
 photo DSC_0305_zps93288d41.jpg
 photo DSC_0308_zpsec2fc2ed.jpg

2 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

Everyone looked like they were having the best time! Seriously, I can't believe you have a child who will graduate this year! You are getting older without even looking a day older!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I'm so glad I finally got to see some pictures of Jaden's Homecoming date and group! It looks like they had a lot of fun. Of course, Jaden would make it fun even if it were not, right?!?