March 1, 2013

Park City Garner Reunion 2012

I love my family.  I'm not sure if I've said that enough.  Seriously, I can't believe how blessed my life has been because of the people in it.  They are the best part.  We met in Utah and drove to a  cabin in Park City that slept ALL of us!  It was awesome and crazy and loud.  We boated and beached at Jordanelle during the days and partied at night.  I always laugh the hardest when I'm with my family. The best was having Brian there this year!  Thanks, Mom and Dad, for gathering us all in as often as you do.  It means a lot.
 photo DSC_0041_zpsa377aa00.jpg

 photo DSC_0034_zps200ef3e9.jpg
 photo DSC_0032_zps92b283cd.jpg
 photo IMG_0276_zpsd081e3a5.jpg
 photo IMG_0273_zps9500863d.jpg
 photo IMG_0269_zpsa385a15a.jpg
 photo IMG_0268_zpsfee0a393.jpg
 photo IMG_0260_zps6213b01a.jpg
 photo DSC_0016_zpsae168b11.jpg
 photo DSC_0007_zpsc4a2bd52.jpg
 photo IMG_0219_zps2d02ed24.jpg
 photo IMG_0212_zpsad8218fd.jpg
 photo IMG_0211_zps7ea2891a.jpg
 photo DSC_0383_zps1520cc9b.jpg
 photo DSC_0381_zps13590d62.jpg
 photo DSC_0379_zps00a7af58.jpg
 photo DSC_0289_zps9e244be9.jpg
 photo DSC_0279_zps50688c18.jpg
 photo DSC_0045_zps194fbad8.jpg
 photo DSC_0050_zps0cbfc849.jpg
 photo DSC_0051_zps8f599d5c.jpg
 photo IMG_0278_zps0879d222.jpg
 photo DSC_0059_zps72f4e8ff.jpg

2 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Such a fun reunion! Its sad that that's the last time we've seen family. So many great pics michele, way to have your camera close by! Thanks for these posts!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That was such a wonderful time together with all of you! I'm grateful that everyone makes the effort to gather for the reunion. Here's to many more....