April 10, 2013

The benefits of FINALLY living close to family...

And there are many!  I already feel like I'm home, as far as my relationships with my Mom and Dad are concerned.  I've seen them more in the last several months than I did in YEARS when we lived in New York and they were DILIGENT about visiting at least once a year!  They are my dearest and oldest friends and I can't believe that I might have missed out on knowing this.  The kids and I took a long weekend in October to drive to Utah to meet our newest nephew and cousin, Liam Garner.  He was and is the most beautiful little baby!  I honestly wanted to take him home with me!  It's awesome, too, because Jen and her family moved to Utah around the same time we did so I still get to see her.  I love my family so much.  Words can't describe how much.  I added a few pictures of McKenna running cross country.  She is amazing.  And she met the best new friends.  Oh, and Channing discovered juice boxes for the first time in his little life!

 photo DSC_0016_zps39569a97.jpg
 photo DSC_00192_zps44bedf3b.jpg
 photo DSC_0022_zpsc8cb9e6e.jpg
 photo DSC_0026_zps42159236.jpg
 photo DSC_0029_zps22ff69ae.jpg
 photo DSC_0013_zpse2681ce3.jpg
 photo DSC_0010_zps93eaf960.jpg
 photo DSC_0008_zpsc25bacc9.jpg
 photo DSC_0004_zps77a8706c.jpg
 photo DSC_0002_zps6b272c9b.jpg
 photo DSC_0034_zps99a867d8.jpg
 photo DSC_0037_zpscd9a9987.jpg
 photo DSC_0038_zps0d3093c9.jpg
 photo DSC_0039_zpsac6e84b8.jpg

2 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

We are so grateful and feel so blessed to have you and your family within driving distance! Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter and always expressing your love to Dad and me!

Laurie Freeman said...

I can't believe how big Channing is! He is so cute! You guys look wonderful and happy!