April 19, 2013

Halloweenie

That's what my Dad always called it.  I was on my own this year.  By this time, I was feeling pretty lonely.  Three months on my own seemed like forever.  Good thing I didn't know I'd only made it half way!  These sweet faces are what saved me.  Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without Brielle's sweet friendship, Channing's cuddly, warm little body at night, Cole's kind words and helpful attitude, Garner's daily hugs and gentleness.  I won't mention Jaden and McKenna because they were struggling right along with me.  Anyway, here's their Halloween costumes!  I think Channing looks like a little Brian and Brian has the nickname "Brian the Lion," not sure why??
 photo DSC_0016_zps92a9c08a.jpg
 photo DSC_0014_zpsf2f7f3e0.jpg
 photo DSC_0008_zps0a5a70d1.jpg
 photo DSC_0019_zps9c4ec7bb.jpg
 photo DSC_0017_zps09d75ae4.jpg
 photo DSC_0023_zps2cd7dd96.jpg
 photo DSC_0035_zpse9cede1d.jpg
 photo DSC_0044_zps7891c935.jpg
 photo DSC_0046_zps12fae06e.jpg
 photo DSC_0048_zps4363bd44.jpg
 photo DSC_0059_zpsecbacb44.jpg
 photo DSC_0061_zps7a0438f4.jpg
 photo DSC_0064_zps4611ce1e.jpg

1 comment:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

The picture of Channing totally exhausted on the floor after a night of trick-or-treating has to be one of the cutest/funniest picture I have seen!!! Loved it!!!