April 16, 2013

Jadey Babes, Jado Potato, Jadina

Our sweet boy is all grown up.  It is crushing my heart, literally, to know that he'll be leaving us soon.  I used to think that I'd move through the steps of life somewhat gracefully.  Instead, I'm stumbling like I just learned to walk.  And I'm falling and it's hurting.  No one told me how much I'd fall in love with someone that would inevitably leave me.  Jaden graduates in a month.  He's going to BYU in the Fall and then he hopes to serve a mission.  He is going to be great.  At whatever he chooses to do.  And I'll stand back and, with pride and gratitude, remember when he was mine.
Thanks, sweet Jen, for the most perfect memories of him.  I'm so grateful for you.
 photo DSC_2345_zps611e7907.jpg
 photo DSC_2323_zps0518a6e7.jpg
 photo DSC_2312_zps582ca0a8.jpg
 photo DSC_2279_zps8344471d.jpg
 photo DSC_2388bw_zpsf946b327.jpg
 photo DSC_2404_zps16aad14c.jpg
 photo DSC_2433_zpsd00e3295.jpg
 photo DSC_2465bw_zps0c630a32.jpg
 photo DSC_2479_zpse87d4f94.jpg
 photo DSC_2488_zps82ad7779.jpg
 photo DSC_2501bw_zps0a8dc2da.jpg
 photo DSC_2524_zps756fead6.jpg
 photo DSC_2543_zps6745c2d6.jpg
 photo DSC_2555_zps7b0fa9ea.jpg
 photo DSC_2561_zps5e47a194.jpg
 photo DSC_2576bw_zps31b6a270.jpg
 photo DSC_2591_zpsc93458ac.jpg
 photo DSC_2596bw_zpsdad4e474.jpg
 photo DSC_2614_zpsa9397fd4.jpg
 photo DSC_2622_zps92186dd7.jpg

1 comment:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

It happens--kids grow up and leave! I'll never forget how Dad and I and your brother and sisters sat in the Joseph Smith building after your wedding dinner and just cried. We were totally happy for you but knew this was the first breakup of our family being just our family. However, we can't forget our Family Motto--Life is an Adventure!!!