January 29, 2013

One Last Dip in New York Humidity

Our sweet neighbors let us use their pool a lot the week of our move.  It couldn't possibly have been hotter or more humid.  The only thing I miss about that humidity is the soft skin.  I'm like a lizard here in Idaho.  I'm glad I'm from New York so that I can hug everyone, rather than shake their hand.  It's embarrassing to hold out a piece of sandpaper!
 photo DSC_0112_zps4f48a132.jpg
 photo DSC_0103_zps8fa1e97a.jpg
 photo DSC_0096_zps5fec65f7.jpg
 photo DSC_0106_zps44bfb5fe.jpg
 photo DSC_0085_zps5c0c3c8a.jpg
 photo DSC_0083_zps66caaf75.jpg
 photo DSC_0081_zpseb7e5a6e.jpg
 photo DSC_0076_zpsefa05960.jpg
 photo DSC_0075_zpsa83669bb.jpg

2 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Oh Michele, Hattie got a good laugh at Brielle's "wedgey!" What a funny girl. We miss you guys!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I agree with Hattie--Brielle's wedgey is pretty funny! She definitely "marches to the beat of her own drum" and is not intimidated by anyone! Tell her I miss her!