After packing everything up and the great emotion of saying goodbye, we headed to Disneyland. It was awesome. The best part was seeing family that we hadn't seen in a while. Grandma Lake planned a totally fun-filled, wonderful week for all of her children and grandchildren. We will forever be grateful for the sweet memories we still carry with us. Brian has a dear family. And we got to spend quality, FUN time with our kids. I'm sad that I took most of our pictures with my phone and then lost my phone. Here are a few that I took with my camera.
Oh yeah, and one more thing, we got to have the famous OLIVIA ANDERSON with us on our summer vacation! We LOVE her. She made us laugh, laughed at us, and survived a hotel stay with the biggest slobs on the planet (Jaden and McKenna).
These two
Those family vacations are just the best! Seriously, your kids will never remember gifts that were bought--but times together like these will forever be in their memories. Such a fun family on such a fun vacation having fun together! Just plain fun!
Michele, what a great post! I loved how honest it was and how candid it was! So good to hear how good your family is doing! Finally things are looking up up up and away!!!! you all so deserve this!
I'm so glad you still blog! So many people don't anymore. That was a wonderful, planned family reunion Beverly arranged for all of you. So glad you got to go and have such a great time!
You make me want to 1. Go to Disneyland 2. Get a tan and 3. Whiten my teeth. You all look great! Miss you guys. So glad you're all together again. P.S. I haven't had caffeine since January 1st. Thought you might be impressed.;)
4 comments:
Those family vacations are just the best! Seriously, your kids will never remember gifts that were bought--but times together like these will forever be in their memories. Such a fun family on such a fun vacation having fun together! Just plain fun!
Michele, what a great post! I loved how honest it was and how candid it was! So good to hear how good your family is doing! Finally things are looking up up up and away!!!! you all so deserve this!
I'm so glad you still blog! So many people don't anymore. That was a wonderful, planned family reunion Beverly arranged for all of you. So glad you got to go and have such a great time!
You make me want to 1. Go to Disneyland 2. Get a tan and 3. Whiten my teeth. You all look great! Miss you guys. So glad you're all together again. P.S. I haven't had caffeine since January 1st. Thought you might be impressed.;)
Post a Comment