January 25, 2013

The Big Move (and Coley's Birthday)

We were so blessed by the people in our lives in New York.  The loyalty, alone, is unparalleled.  Here we are saying goodbye.  So much love for these sweet faces.  It was time to go, and we knew it, but it didn't make leaving dear friends any easier.  I'm grateful to know that relationships stay with us, no matter where we go or how far.  These people are in our hearts and there's no getting out of there.  
 photo DSC_0143_zps4007b17b.jpg
 photo DSC_0255_zpsbf146715.jpg
 photo DSC_0262_zpsc720a22e.jpg
 photo DSC_0223_zps06c80e75.jpg
 photo DSC_0219_zps2399e3a1.jpg
 photo DSC_0214_zpsbbcf7fd2.jpg
 photo DSC_0209_zps09e09ff7.jpg
 photo DSC_0205_zpsc24b0be6.jpg
 photo DSC_0202_zps1a1abd2d.jpg
 photo DSC_0198_zpsf0f74b28.jpg
 photo DSC_0194_zps9b5a79af.jpg
 photo DSC_0187_zps9b443797.jpg
 photo DSC_0185_zps1afe3966.jpg
 photo DSC_0182_zps844074b4.jpg
 photo DSC_0172_zps71573aca.jpg
 photo DSC_0163_zps60c88a02.jpg
 photo DSC_0161_zps695ea22f.jpg
 photo DSC_0158_zps29e714ba.jpg
 photo DSC_0157_zpsb065fb6f.jpg
 photo DSC_0152_zpsdf3e3345.jpg
 photo DSC_0155_zpsdbe8551e.jpg
 photo DSC_0149_zps092b326e.jpg
 photo DSC_0148_zpsb5552b61.jpg
 photo DSC_0140_zpse297ceb6.jpg
 photo DSC_0135_zps403d8bc5.jpg
 photo DSC_0346_zpsc2f1eeb8.jpg

3 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Those faces say it all! Moving is extremely difficult (both emotionally and physically), but you and your family definitely made the most of it. So glad you are back in the West and only five hours away!!!

Beverly said...

It looks like you had some tremendous friends to say your "good-bye's" to but I am also glad that you are in Boise. Your family definitely makes friends wherever they go!!

Laura Copeland said...

Oh, I get emotional with good-byes whenever I see someone leave a place where they have so many friends. But like Beverly said, you make friends wherever you go, and your children are so friendly, they will always have plenty of friends. I understand you have bought a new home. Way to go! That always helps to make you feel more settled, doesn't it. Glad your family is all together again!