January 14, 2013

Garner's Baptism

These pictures are making me cry.  We had Garner's baptism right before we moved from New York to Idaho.  Our dearest friends were there.  My Mom and Dad came all the way from Utah to help us move and to be there for Garner.  My dad even drove a moving truck all the way to Idaho!  Jen and Sabe and their family came up from Virginia to be there for us.  It was amazing.  These people are some of the greatest people you'll ever meet.  Garner's Baptism was a special day.  I hope he never forgets the love that filled the room.  We will never forget you, sweet New York friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ms. Henn, Garner's P.E. teacher and the sweet lady that got my kids to love running.
Photobucket
The Whites, two of Jaden's best friends.
Photobucket
Coach White, Jaden's and McKenna's Cross Country and Track coach and friend.
Photobucket
Sweet Christy Tousley, drove my kids to seminary every morning, and one of my best friends.
Photobucket
The beautiful White girls, and my adopted sister.
Photobucket
The man that I love (and the little man that I love).
Photobucket
The sweet Hart family, some of our dearest friends for the entire 8 years that we lived in NY
Photobucket
Beautiful Ellie
Photobucket
The boys and their buddies
Photobucket
Who Garner gets his name from.
Photobucket
The only Brown Hairs in the Garner family
Photobucket
Photobucket
Garner's Teacher, Mrs. Kelly, and her adorable girls
Photobucket
It's not over till we all play basketball
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dear, sweet, Suzanne.  One of my greatest friends I've ever had.
Photobucket
Sweet Sorenson girls.  Their mother coached our boys in soccer.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Lakes LOVE Trevor!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Especially Brielle!
Photobucket
Dear, Mama Guzman and Beautiful Elise
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jack and Garner, two peas in a pod
Photobucket
Some of the best ladies I know.
Photobucket
The glitter twins
Photobucket


1 comment:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

So grateful that Dad and I could be there at the baptism. As special as that was, we were grateful that we could witness firsthand the love that those NY friends had for all of you! You all definitely made a lasting impact on each other.