I know this is a lot of pictures, but each one of these boys means a lot to McKenna. They ran cross country with her and became her very best friends. These pictures were taken back in June (that's how far behind I am!) and to this day, they are her friends and her support. I'm so grateful for them. They've done more for her than most friends could. The hardest part about moving from New York was leaving them. It's amazing, really, the power of a good friend.
That's such a great example of how important friends play in a young person's life! Look at how you still hold Missoula friends so dear and keep in touch after all of these years! I'm sure the boys were especially disappointed in seeing such a lovely, wholesome young lady move so far away, especially now that she has turned 16!
1 comment:
That's such a great example of how important friends play in a young person's life! Look at how you still hold Missoula friends so dear and keep in touch after all of these years! I'm sure the boys were especially disappointed in seeing such a lovely, wholesome young lady move so far away, especially now that she has turned 16!
Post a Comment