December 8, 2010

Long Island Weekend

A good friend from long ago married a girl from Long Island. So we packed the kids and headed over! It turned out to be just what we all needed--a break from routine. Brian and I got to dance and eat all kinds of food and the kids got to have treats and movies in the hotel room together! We slept in, played basketball as a family, ate a huge breakfast and then spent the rest of the day on the beach and eating dinner at MY favorite place, Whole Foods! I LOVE this family.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Those pictures make me even more excited to see all of you when the baby arrives!!! What a fun weekend for you to get away and enjoy each other as a family. You all look great!!!

Ang said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Coley and Garner have grown! Looks like you had a very fun, relaxing weekend (I hope) ;)! You do not even look prego Michele!

Camille said...

Those are some amazing pictures Michele! Wow. That crab is huge! I love the one of Cole holding the little shell--that looks like it is in the 40s. Cool pic. Love you!

Laura Copeland said...

There is nothing like a beach for discovery, right? You all look like you had so much fun! We are really looking forward to hearing about the new little one!