December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that Jen is RIGHT. I'm NO FUN at Thanksgiving because I don't eat turkey, I don't eat pie, I don't eat stuffing, but I WOULD play football if I wasn't about to deliver a baby and IF the guys would allow it! BUT, I LOVE being at Jen's and Sabe's home and with the Anderson family and I LOVE seeing my family enjoying these foods that I deprive them of! This tradition, Thanksgiving with Andersons, has become one of our family's favorites. I'm serious. I LOVE them. We all love them. They are the greatest people to stay with. They take such great care of us. It's like being at a SPA. Seriously, my life is so great. I get to spend it with the greatest people in the world. I get to be a mom. Something I never knew how much I wanted to be. AND I get to be married to this hunk of a kind-hearted, good man!!! I have the most wonderful Mom and Dad and sisters and brother. They're my best friends. Even though I'm so far away from them, they're always with me. Yes, I'm a lucky girl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

If you and Jennifer can't be home for Thanksgiving, I'm so grateful that you can be together, especially for seven years straight!!! What a wonderful family tradition for both families. We love you all so much, too!!!!

Ang said...

Even though you don't like meat and football (two of the greatest things in my life ;)) I'm glad you still had a memorable Turkey Day. Jen's really is a great place to be any time of the year. I LOVE your family pics. You look beautiful Prego Lady!

Camille said...

I really could eat that little hobbit brielley girl. save a cheek, the belly and a thigh for me to kiss on. love you guys.