December 20, 2010

The Best Presents EVER

For the past several years, my beautiful sister, Jen, has given me my favorite earthly possessions. Pictures. But not just any pictures. She finds a way to capture expressions and beauty that sometimes only a mother gets to see. My kids genuinely LOVE her. They're close to her because she takes the time to relate to each of them on a personal level. I don't know if she realizes how much she's done for their self confidence or how much she means to each of them. I love you, too, Jen. I always have. Always will. There's just nothing like a sister. And I get to have SIX!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Michele, WOW! LOVE these and you look absolutely beautiful. I love the way you did your hair. You are beaming with that cute belly of yours, you look really great. I hope you guys have a great Christmas and wish we could see you and spend the day together.

Jennifer Anderson said...

Michele-
Seriously, your words are way too good to me. I really can't tell you how much your words mean to me. There's nothing better than giving someone a gift like that, especially someone that I love. It really does mean the world to me.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I didn't think Jennifer could get any better, but these pictures proved me wrong!!! Seriously, every shot is amazing! Jennifer has really been blessed with a gift, and she shares that talent with all of her heart to make others happy. You just glow, Michele, your family is just beautiful and that new little baby is so fortunate to come to this earth to such a wonderful home!

Beverly said...

Absolutely beautiful photos of a very special family. Jennifer really did capture the personalities of each one of your family members, Michele. You and Brian look pretty amazing, also. This new little baby is blessed to be born into such a close, loving family.

Hillary Garner said...

Wowww! I love each and every photo! Jen...you are amazingly special! What a happy beautiful family! We'll miss you over the holidays!

Stacey said...

Could there be a cute 8 month pregnant mother of 5 already. No. It's an undisputable fact. Love these. Sniff sniff. Really, I want Jen. I told you I would make a special trip to Utah the next time she does a shoot. You are so blessed. But it's more than her talent. It's your family and the radiance that emminates from each of them. Happy Christmas!