November 16, 2010

Ending XC season

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sad that another XC season has come and gone. Every time we drive by the high school, Brielle asks me if "Kenna run?" or "Jaden run?" Even SHE, the poor child who taxis kids for miles with me, LOVES to see them run. The little boys asked me just the other day if they could run laps at the high school while we waited for McKenna to finish dance. I had this surreal moment when I realized that I have children who actually love to run! It makes my heart a little proud. So please pardon my obsession with running pictures and indulge me just one more time this year! Here's just a few pictures from the season and even some awards night pics. I find that what I do doesn't matter much to me anymore. It's what these kids do that brings me the most joy and contentment. Funny how that happens. Thank you, sweet kids, for making my life so grand.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to include a few pictures of the MOST LOYAL three fans! Never a complaint did I hear.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ang said...

If it makes you feel any better, I personally LOVE looking at pics of those two. They are MY inspiration for running. So cool that they love it... and are so good at it. My fav pic is the one of McKenna standing there all serious like she is ready to compete! So what award did Jado get?

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I love your kids!!! Mckenna is wearing my flats!!! I cannot wait to see them!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

XC is a great sport where you don't have to depend on anyone but yourself! The runner sets his own goals and tries to do his personal best. Your pictures were great because they showed such determination, especially on Jaden's face. McKenna pushes herself, too, but she just looks so calm. I loved the pictures of the three fans, especially little Brielle. She has grown up to be a beauty also, just like her older sister and mother!

Beverly said...

It seems only natural that you would have a couple of runners in your family since you were such an avid runner yourself, Michele. Kudos to the three cute fans supporting their brother and sister!!