March 9, 2010

Westpoint Hockey Game

We've lived in NY for over five years and just BARELY met this sweet family. We LOVE them!! They live on base at Westpoint, not too far from us. Here's a few pictures from the hockey game we attended. It was a BLAST trying to keep Brielle from launching herself off the cement bleachers!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer Anderson said...

so fun!! i think Brielle has changed even since I last saw her!!

Ang said...

I love a good live hockey game. We went a couple of USU games. Brielley is so cute. I can't believe you let her have a sucker! Just kidding. ;)

Six Girls and One Boy said...

You have met some wonderful people in New York! Brielle is growing up so fast and is just darling! I can't wait to see her in May when we all go to Boston!

Stacey said...

We took our kids to a Winterhawks game and they loved it...especially the fights! I came packed with some sweets to keep Brody entertained...that always seems to work.

Tausha said...

Your family does so many fun things. Your kids will have so many fond memories. I love Brielle's little hat.