March 31, 2010

Coley's Mohawk

Photobucket
Cole came downstairs after his shower the other night with a perfect little mohawk, the same perfect little mohawk he'd worn to church that day. I asked him why he didn't wash his hair. He said, "I know, right? That new gel is awesome!! I totally washed my hair but still have my mohawk!" He was thrilled. I said, "What new gel? I didn't buy any new gel." "You know, that Gillette, Cool Wave stuff. It smells good, too!" Still perplexed, I asked him to run get me the gel, because I felt his hair and it was a permanent little mohawk. This is what he brought me:

Photobucket

Good laughs, always, at our house.

8 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I still laughed even though you had told me the story!!!

Ang said...

Hahahaha... very funny Coley. It's killin' me!

Laura Copeland said...

Cole's my man! I get mixed up on containers for certain things, too!!! I will never live down dust waxing with roach spray!

Camille said...

cole.....you rock. thanks for a good laugh this morning.

Heather Williams said...

No way, okay that is hilarious. I didn't know deodorant did that...good to know. Ha. Very good story.

Hey and aren't you at Jen's house? What are you doing bloggin?? You need to go partY!

heath

Hillary Garner said...

Nice! I love that his ultimate dream would be to have his hair stay perfect even after showering! You have some fun and funny kids:)

Alison Wilde said...

This is fabulous to know that deodorant can also be used as gel! We have a hard time finding good gel here in Shanghai, but we can get Gillette at the local grocery store. Thanks Cole....next time we run out of gel, we know a good back up! What a darling little boy!!!

Kass said...

That is classic! My kids have the finest, limpest hair...now I've got a new tip. Thanks, Cole. Thanks for sharing. ha ha