Brian's sweet Dad, Stephen Lake, passed away during the night. We all loved this man. Brian especially. His Dad was his best friend, his BYU buddy. It broke our hearts to hear that he was gone. We know, though, that we'll see him again. That he's happy and well. That he's with Derek. Thank you, so many of you, for your kindnesses towards our family. We feel comforted and blessed and so incredibly grateful.



3 comments:
Those are such precious pictures! I'm so glad that they were able to visit when they did! Steve was a wonderful man. He and Brian are so much alike! We continue to pray that the Lake Family will be conforted!
It is so wonderful that you have such great pictures of your father-in-law with your family. Those mean so much. I know he was and is a great man to have such a fantastic son as Brian!
Michele--
I'm so sorry to hear about Brian's father. I'm sure he was an incredible father, and grandfather to your kids. We send our love to your family.
Post a Comment