February 17, 2014

August 2013

In August, Jaden said goodbye to his best friend for 2 1/2 years.  Kelson left to serve a mission for our church for 2 years and Jaden left for a semester at BYU before leaving on his mission.  It was heartbreaking to see them say goodbye.  But even more heartbreaking was watching Jaden drive away from us.  Having him leave home was a pain I'd never felt before.  Brian and I stood on the driveway and tried to figure out how to breathe again.

Also in August, we had a visit from one of our New York favorites, Dylan Baxter!  The kids swam their hearts out, and started another year of school.  McKenna is a Junior, Cole is in 7th grade, Garner is in the 4th grade, and Jaden is a freshman in college.  Channing and Brielle are home with me, thank goodness!  I dread the day I'm left alone!!

 photo DSC_0677_zpsfcc59d00.jpg
 photo DSC_0670_zpsfd5de4d2.jpg
 photo DSC_0679_zpsc3519607.jpg
 photo DSC_0685_zps09d06dac.jpg
 photo DSC_0687_zps9322c185.jpg
 photo DSC_0666_zpsd1df2a73.jpg
 photo DSC_0659_zps7151a46f.jpg
 photo IMG_2321_zps049a6f32.jpg

 photo DSC_0475_zps2d0aff38.jpg
 photo DSC_0149_zpsd52b673a.jpg
 photo DSC_0152_zps0430c49e.jpg
 photo DSC_0154_zps28725af5.jpg
 photo DSC_0157_zps00dbb7b9.jpg
 photo DSC_0158_zps593c4fcc.jpg
 photo DSC_0203_zps8b206cad.jpg
 photo DSC_0207_zpsef3765e4.jpg
 photo DSC_0211_zps59b9acfa.jpg
 photo DSC_0214_zps2af9dd27.jpg
 photo DSC_0216_zpsc6ccc334.jpg
 photo DSC_0227_zps029fcbf7.jpg
 photo DSC_0260_zpsb61b0796.jpg
 photo DSC_0266_zps346238a1.jpg

No comments: