February 11, 2014

July 2013

July was the Garner Family Reunion, EFY, BYU Basketball camp, Boise Youth Spectacular, Cole's 13th Birthday, AND the month we MOVED.  Lots of capital letters in that sentence.  Because I've had time to recover and to reminisce, all I feel is gratitude.  No stress, whatsoever.  Grateful for that, too!  Thanks to my sweet parents, who came to our rescue, we not only survived another move, we LOVED our move!  I think I say, "I love this home!" at least daily.  It just feels like home.

So grateful, too, for the incredible experiences BYU provides my family with.  They have NO problem saving up their money to help pay for their EFY and camps.  I hope BYU takes a lot of their money over the next several years! ; )

The Garner Reunion is always amazing!  Because of the amazing people in attendance!  We could seriously visit the town dump and have the best day of the year.  I'll never forget what one man said to our family after the 4th of July parade.  He walked over and said, "I had more fun watching your sweet family interact with each other than I've ever had watching this parade."  So grateful that my parents go to the great effort and expense to gather us all under their wings once a year, at least!

My sweet Coley is a teenager now.  A lovely teenager.  He got scratched down his cheek while coaching a basketball camp for younger boys, but also had some pretty girls decorate his room to wish him a happy birthday!  I love that Coley.  LOVE.  He is kind and good and fun and SO TALENTED. My favorite things about Cole?  His voice when he sings, watching him play basketball, seeing him on his knees every night and every morning; without fail, his back scratches, his dance moves, seeing him with Garner.  There couldn't be a better big brother than Cole.  So lucky this little Ginger came to our family.

Beautiful Jen took Olivia and McKenna for a photo shoot and left me with more of my favorite things!  HER pictures of my kids.  She is amazing and more talented with every passing year.  I'm so grateful for her.
 photo DSC_0365_zpsf084fc8b.jpg

 photo DSC_0356_zps07d8c109.jpg
 photo DSC_0661_zps3fc16ac8.jpg
 photo DSC_0366_zpsce387d72.jpg
 photo DSC_0373_zps503e0c8d.jpg
 photo DSC_0376_zpsc11b3925.jpg
 photo DSC_0378_zps023ed31a.jpg
 photo DSC_0384_zps852c0676.jpg
 photo DSC_0388_zps6703c35e.jpg
 photo DSC_0389_zps6260c535.jpg
 photo DSC_0403_zps07ed1eeb.jpg
 photo DSC_0414_zps7e662aa7.jpg
 photo DSC_0415_zps682c9fed.jpg
 photo DSC_0417_zpsfe2c9708.jpg
 photo DSC_0418_zps89d5d9d8.jpg
 photo DSC_0439_zpsa208319d.jpg
 photo DSC_0446_zps45dfcc81.jpg
 photo DSC_0453_zps362797d0.jpg

 photo DSC_0459_zpse2ee23ed.jpg
 photo DSC_0467_zpsc21b05c6.jpg
 photo DSC_0470_zps3609b700.jpg
 photo DSC_0490_zps052b8cbe.jpg
 photo DSC_0492_zps1d8ea5b4.jpg
 photo DSC_0501_zpsde7b02b9.jpg
 photo DSC_0515_zps3d61ec14.jpg
 photo DSC_0520_zps767f5863.jpg
 photo DSC_0522_zps6fb7006b.jpg
 photo DSC_0527_zps83770f46.jpg

 photo DSC_0528_zps8139fc09.jpg
 photo DSC_0532_zps41b5eb73.jpg
 photo DSC_0534_zps572cd1b6.jpg
 photo DSC_0537_zps8c14eaac.jpg
 photo DSC_0542_zpse04e38aa.jpg
 photo DSC_0550_zps32feb388.jpg
 photo DSC_0559_zps93d70f58.jpg
 photo DSC_0569_zpsb87e8412.jpg
 photo DSC_0582_zps4644b70a.jpg
 photo DSC_0586_zps4f1119f6.jpg
 photo DSC_0595_zps5077b952.jpg
 photo DSC_0608_zps52ac6d54.jpg
 photo DSC_0621_zpsb1c6ce81.jpg
 photo DSC_0624_zps1a339d53.jpg
 photo DSC_0628_zps3c993f31.jpg
 photo DSC_0647_zpsecb590a2.jpg
 photo DSC_0651_zps71b5e866.jpg
 photo DSC_0654_zps08eeadcb.jpg
 photo DSC_0655_zps9e40e583.jpg
 photo DSC_1177_zps3138cfc3.jpg
 photo DSC_1163_zpsafb34810.jpg
 photo DSC_1119_zps96a84729.jpg
 photo DSC_1110_zpscc530628.jpg
 photo DSC_1097_zps579631c1.jpg
 photo DSC_1013_zps45fb595f.jpg
 photo DSC_0979_zps17bab339.jpg
 photo DSC_0673_zpsfc587e9c.jpg

4 comments:

Laurie Freeman said...

I absolutely love the pictures of McKenna!!!!!

Jennifer Anderson said...

so fun to see your summer pics! even happier to see Liv & McKenna in them together :)

Six Girls and One Boy said...

You captured this summer beautifully and with so many candid shots! Love everyone in those pictures and the memories surrounding them.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-telur-asin-dan-peluang-usahanya/