February 9, 2014

June 2013

June was the beginning of a crazy summer!  We were packing up, AGAIN, remodeling, and getting ready to move.  McKenna had girl's camp, Jaden's best friend got his mission call, and we had a fun trip to Utah.

 I'm grateful for the people in our lives.  Especially those who influence our children.  Kelson Adcock has been Jaden's best friend since he was 5.  It's never changed.  They planned on being roommates at BYU until Kelson found out that Harvard had also accepted him.  He rushed to get his papers in so that he could serve his mission before attending Harvard.  It was a sweet thing to see him open his call to Argentina!  He is an amazing person.  Jaden wouldn't be Jaden without Kelson.  I guarantee that they will be friends for the rest of their lives.  Of all the places in the world that Kelson could have been called, McKenna guessed Argentina!

I LOVE my family.  I love these pictures of Jaden and my Dad.  He has been like a son to my Dad since the day he was born.  I'm serious.  Can't even begin to express my gratitude for the influence that he's had in Jaden's life.  Family is the greatest gift.  I honestly can't believe how lucky I am.  And I'm reminded, once again, to get Garner a pet.  He loves animals.  Even chickens!

 photo 13_06_Eagle1st_Girls_Camp_018_zps00cfb3a8.jpg
 photo 13_06_Eagle1st_Girls_Camp_019_zps02934fe2.jpg
 photo 13_06_Eagle1st_Girls_Camp_210_zps9ff6b1d5.jpg
 photo 13_06_Eagle1st_Girls_Camp_312_zps6b916750.jpg
 photo IMG_1291_zps04179309.jpg

 photo IMG_1318_zps564cf2cc.jpg
 photo DSC_0166_zpsc06f9b06.jpg
 photo DSC_0181_zps6e894b9d.jpg
 photo DSC_0192_zps55c84797.jpg
 photo DSC_0197_zps594e635a.jpg
 photo DSC_0207_zpse13eb9bf.jpg
 photo DSC_0209_zps822b4411.jpg
 photo DSC_0210_zps31d499d8.jpg
 photo DSC_0215_zpsb7b8af63.jpg
 photo DSC_0216_zps4eb743f5.jpg
 photo DSC_0218_zps6b588651.jpg
 photo DSC_0223_zps3f4ceeff.jpg
 photo DSC_0225_zps91c6ab2a.jpg
 photo DSC_0231_zps70717d01.jpg
 photo DSC_0235_zps244be2f3.jpg
 photo DSC_0238_zps9162d9ac.jpg

1 comment:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Love the pictures...they bring back wonderful memories of summer! So happy that you live closer now and your family can grow up with their cousins and grandparents!!!