April 1, 2014

September 2013

September brought a new school year, new schedules, and new experiences.  Mckenna started another photography class and continued to use the only subjects she could bribe to dress and do whatever she wanted.  She also had the great fortune to go to Homecoming with her favorite guy AND her favorite cousin!  I swear, if I could do it all again, I'd be just like Mckenna!  Love the way she lives her life.
 photo DSC_0280_zpsa5b751e6.jpg
 photo DSC_0275_zps5928f700.jpg
 photo DSC_0271_zps62cde1b3.jpg
 photo DSC_0286_zps41154089.jpg
 photo DSC_0293_zps2677949e.jpg
 photo DSC_0302_zps8613712a.jpg
 photo DSC_0314_zpsea5956c4.jpg
 photo DSC_0316_zps5153d374.jpg
 photo DSC_0329_zpsf3044b6f.jpg
 photo DSC_5977_zpsa665e246.jpg
 photo DSC_5986_zpsede49192.jpg
 photo IMG_2277_zps7cc54e4d.jpg
 photo DSC_6121_zps39cf6a8f.jpg
 photo DSC_6157_zps54652621.jpg
 photo DSC_6164_zps345985e0.jpg
 photo DSC_6169_zpsd140d693.jpg
 photo DSC_6202_zps6590c0e3.jpg
 photo DSC_6250_zps95c4ecc8.jpg
 photo DSC_6253_zps37d5e139.jpg
 photo DSC_6255_zpsbc1a52b1.jpg
 photo DSC_6257_zps7fcb7262.jpg
 photo DSC_6356_zpsfb8d1e80.jpg
 photo DSC_6393_zpsdf6bc491.jpg
 photo DSC_6413_zps1932dcb1.jpg
 photo DSC_6445_zpsbe114c21.jpg
 photo DSC_6455_zps01767c5b.jpg
 photo DSC_0499_zpsec0f302a.jpg
 photo DSC_0510_zps9fc07123.jpg
 photo DSC_0520_zps19cd81fa.jpg
 photo DSC_0531_zpsd89431f0.jpg
 photo IMG_2321_zps00bb837f.jpg

3 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

I love McKenna's dress! She looks so sweet and yet fashionable! She is seriously such a nice young lady! I always enjoy the beautiful pictures of your darling family!

Beverly said...

You take the best photos!! I love your family, your new home, your missionary and all the cute family activities happening at the Lake home. Great post!!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/11-makanan-tinggi-kolesterol/