June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Photobucket
Dear Dad,  I love you so dang much.  When I think of you, my whole heart fills with love.  Lately, I've been feeling sorry for all the times I've been disrespectful to you.  You've done nothing but take care and love me my whole life.  I can't imagine a more perfect Dad for me.  So many people love you and rely on you and need you.  I know I live far away and don't see you much, but I think about you and remember what you've taught me and the love you've shown me every single day.  You're still very much a part of my life.  I can never thank you enough for all that you've done for me, for all that you've given.  You mean so much to me.  Thanks, Dad.  I will always love you.  Michele
Photobucket

Dear Grapa, This is Brielle.  I like it when you talk.  You're funny.  I like going to your house.  I like your creamies.  I love you.  I can't wait to see you.  Happy Father's Day!

Photobucket


Dear Grandpa Garner,
Happy Father's Day!  You are a great grandpa.  Thank you for being so much fun.  I like being named after you.  I hope you keep feeling better and better.  I can't wait to see you this summer.  Thank you for such fun family reunions.  I love you so much.
Love, Garner


Photobucket

Dear grandpa,
I hope you're having a great Father's Day!  I hope you know how much I love you.  You are the best and funniest grandpa somebody could possibly have.  I hope you get all better.  Thank you for everything you've done in my life.  I can't wait to see you this summer.  I love you so much.  Love, Cole

Photobucket Dear Grandpa,
Happy Fathers day! I love you so much, and am so grateful you are my grandpa! you are honestly the sweetest, selfless, and loving  man i have ever met. Your are so fun to be around and can always put a smile on someones face, wether your tickling them until they cry or making fun of something they did. i am so excited to see you in a week or so, and am so glad that we get the chance to live closer to you. i love you grandpa! i hope you enjoy today, you deserve to! cant wait to see you!
                                                                                        much love, Mckenna


Photobucket Dear Grandpa,
Happy Fathers Day! I hope you're having an awesome day. I just wanted to thank you for being such a great grandpa and for providing our family with so many fantastic oppurtunities. You really are the greatest and I'm so thankful for all that you do for us.
                                                                                              Love, Jaden

3 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

What a sweet tribute to Dad with all of you writing your heartfelt sentiments! That meant a lot to him for you to take the time. We are so excited to be at your home in a little over a week for Garner's baptism--another Lake memory for us for sure!!!

I forgot how Jaden's curly hair used to look. He has always been such a darling/handsome boy.

Beverly said...

This was such a beautiful tribute to your father. To have each of your children in a photo with their grandpa and then have a comment from the child in that photo was exceptionally well-done. Such an enjoyable post to read.

Kass said...

Wow! Love it. Looks like all is well with your sweet family after some pancreas scares & monster flu strikes. Did I read that you guys are moving? Where? I'm sure the Lakes will leave a big hole in NY-but what a lucky new place to have you there! You are such an incredible Mom and I always learn reading your posts-so real and full of love and adoration for your family.