July 29, 2012

It's Been WAY Too Long...

Our lives have turned a bit upside down.  And it's been too many weeks since I've cared for this blog!  I don't know what drives me to want to keep up with this, but I think it's mostly because I treasure the memories our family is making on our journeys through life and I don't ever want any of us to forget them!  I have so much to share.  Don't even know where to begin!  So I'll start with a picture, I guess.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Laurie Freeman said...

your family was in a dream of mine last night. hope you guys are doing well!

Alison Wilde said...

What a perfect picture to start with! Michele, I feel your pain. I have been overwhelmed by this move, and have just recently started to update my blog again. I'm with you, it's too important for family memories to not do it!! I'm glad I can see a bit what is going on in the Lake Family's lives. However, I would love if we could just chat!!