Going back to June....Kids were still in school, soccer was wrapping up, weather was awesome, and I was a crazy lady trying to pack up the house we had lived in for 8 years. Through it all, I have HER by my side. Funny, crazy, beautiful Brielle. She cares so deeply about this family. I have some really sweet stories to tell. She saves me. She fills me with great desire to be better in every way. I don't know how she does it, but she does. One thing you should know about Brielle is that she loves to sing and dance. Belt-it-out sing and take-up-the-entire-room dance. It's awesome. Adele is her girl. If Brielle were fully clothed, I'd have some awesome video clips to share. Anyway, I love her. Truly, madly, deeply. I tell her all the time that I don't know what I'd ever do without her. And I mean it.


No comments:
Post a Comment