November 18, 2012

Soccer Wrap Up

Garner and Cole have had the same soccer coach for I don't know how many seasons.  And we LOVE her.  DEARLY.  She and her sweet family have become very special to ours.  Knowing that this was the last season she would coach them and that they would have her as a coach made the last game an emotional one.  I feel like she made them into little stars because of her love for them.  When Garner first started playing, he would pick dandelion fuzz weeds in the grass and watch them float in the wind. She still saw his potential.  Cole was usually her smallest player.  She called him "Shorty".  But made him feel like the biggest person on the field.  I think she has a gift for loving others.  And I know how lucky we were to have crossed paths and stayed on the same path for a little while.  She left a mark.  A really good one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: