December 7, 2012

Track Awards

You'd think that writing about this program and these sweet people many months later would tame my emotions just a bit.  Instead, I'm afraid that just the opposite has happened.  I honestly can't imagine where we all would be without Cross Country, Winter Track and Spring Track.  The people who run them and are in them, I mean.  They are my kid's best friends.  They have taken our family under their wings and cared for us for many years.  They are some of the dearest people in all the world.  I wish I could have packed every one of them up in our moving truck and brought them with us.  I'm pretty sure they have no idea how much we miss them.  How much we love them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

We, like you, after having moved to three different states found that there are definitely good people wherever you go. That's wonderful that you have such great memories of those people.