I found these fun pictures of a party our family attended a few weeks ago and my heart feels sad. I've heard it said that you don't realize what you've got till it's gone. I've never lived in one place as long as I've lived here in New York. We're moving in a month. Leaving people I love more deeply than I realized. Hold on, Lake family, hold on to yourselves, for this is going to hurt like heck. (Ashley, you know that song, don't you?)
Sarah McLachlan. You know, I've tried to call you a few times. But no luck on the home phone and do you even have a cell phone? What is the best number to call and when?
I remember you telling me about this party. What nice looking boys--the four of them. Are they the same age because they are the same height as Cole and Garner? Moving certainly is bitter sweet, but onward and upward! LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE!!!
2 comments:
Sarah McLachlan. You know, I've tried to call you a few times. But no luck on the home phone and do you even have a cell phone? What is the best number to call and when?
I remember you telling me about this party. What nice looking boys--the four of them. Are they the same age because they are the same height as Cole and Garner? Moving certainly is bitter sweet, but onward and upward! LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE!!!
Post a Comment