February 23, 2012

What we've been up to....

Brian and the older kids went to a few Giants games.  Cole came home from one of them and told me that he'd heard a certain bad word so many times that he didn't even think that it was bad anymore.  Great.  I know exactly the word, too, because it's used like the word "and" here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The littles and me spend most of our time in pajamas and ballet costumes, cuddling, cleaning, and marinating in lots of happiness and love.  Cheesy, but true.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We've had ONE snowfall since that crazy snowfall in October.  Crazy weather!  I won't complain, but it scares me a little.  The little boys spent every minute possible "snowboarding" down our hill.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jaden and McKenna spend every weekend at Westpoint running their little hearts out.  McKenna even ran in a meet at Yale.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this little face is my constant, beautiful, funny companion.  I'm honestly the luckiest person I know.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather Williams said...

sounds like fun things happening. I love that last pic of Brielle, so cute! Can't wait to see you guys.