


I think I kiss this precious little face at least a million times a day! When he wakes up in the middle of the night, I leap to his side and the kissing and hugging continues in my sleep. And he returns those hugs and kisses with all his energy! Channing has been pure joy to our family. I can't tell you how many times I find Jaden off in a corner talking baby talk and cuddling with him. Brielley calls him, "my little buddy boy" and treats him like a little prince. He has Brielle's raspy voice, Jaden's love of music, and Coley's love of blueberries. He's the main reason McKenna wants to have 8 kids someday. He has Garner's gentleness. There's just nothing in the world like a soft, cuddly, happy and loving little baby. He is a gift that we will forever be grateful for. Happy Birthday (over a month ago!) baby Channing.
4 comments:
Oh Michele, what a little blessing indeed! You are seriously sooo lucky to have a little one in the house still. I adore Preston, but wish he wouldn't grow up so fast. Little Channing will continue to keep your kids gentle and adoring. LOVE IT!! He's absolutely adorable!!
Oh look at that little face...i can see why you kiss him a million times a day. michele, I'm like you and actually like getting up in the night to care for my babies...in fact Ryan told me I needed to crack the whip and let jack sleep through the night, so he's finally sleeping thru the night, but that doesn't mean less kisses during the day. Happy birthday to him and what a great mom you are!
Precious, precious pictures of a mighty precious little one! That is wonderful that you cherish each moment and will never have any regrets! I can't believe that Channing is one year old already. It seems like just yesterday that I was in New York helping you care for a brand new baby! Yes, they do grow up way too fast! Give Channing a few kisses from Grandma Garner!
holy canoly i can't believe your #6 has reached the one year mark! he's adorable... i can totally see why you kiss him so many times every day!
Post a Comment