October 6, 2010

What we've been up to...

The best thing about coming back to NY after our big summer trip is BRIAN. He is the best. Whenever Brielle hears the garage door open, she says, "DADDY!!!" She loves him. All of us do. He is such a kind man. And fun. Even though NY doesn't feel like home, it's the best home we've ever had. Why? Because "family" is us. We're each others best friends. We do almost everything together. And this home has been the most peaceful of all our homes; I'm not sure why. But I'm grateful every single day for the chance to be here, watching and living with the people I love more than I can even describe.
Photobucket
First of all, we went to a NY style Sweet 16 party for a dear friend of our family. Let's just say that I hope we live back West before McKenna turns 16!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This picture cracks me up, EVERY TIME. Maybe it shouldn't?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Garner lost his first tooth!! Brielle punched it out. I swear she did.
Photobucket
Raspberry picking; but mostly eating. There's a beautiful, organic raspberry field just a few miles from our home. Heaven.
Photobucket
The kids started school. Made me cry.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jennifer Anderson said...

Looks like fun!! Brian has all the right moves...on the dance floor. I'm sure Jaden loves the pilgrim-like dresses at those parties :)
And is that a smoothie I see in McKenna's hands? Well, at least its not in a blender. Her bus driver wouldn't like that.
LOL

Ang said...

Are those my Miami Dolphins football pants Brielley is wearing?! Random I know but they sure look like it. LOVE the picture of Garner dancing with Miss Cleveland! Cracks me up.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Wow!! That was quite the "revealing" party, for sure! I'm missing all of those kids so much! Great pictures of all they are doing--loved the picture of Garner with the babe and the raspberries. So glad you are posting so that I can see the changes!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. The party looked like fun. Your children seemed to enjoy themselves.