October 14, 2010

XC Season

I LOVE watching a cross country meet. Who would have ever guessed that it could be so exciting? I don't have too many pictures of McKenna YET. She hasn't had as many home meets as Jaden. But I want them BOTH to know how proud I am of them. They work and run with so much heart. I ALWAYS get a lump in my throat when I hear what place they're in over the loudspeaker AND when I see them running with all that they have left towards the finish line. It's a pretty lucky "me" to be the "one" in the crowd who they call "mom."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ang said...

They both look great... and oh so serious! Only one problem though, Jaden's shorts are way too long. ;)

Alison Wilde said...

I seriously can't believe how FIT and in shape your kids are!! You have amazing kids with soooo much determination! I love it! How are you feeling cute cousin!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I love the first picture of Jaden running with the crowd. He has so much determination on his face, whereas the rest are just running. Way to go Jaden and McKenna! You are both doing a wonderful job.