September 3, 2010

Week Two: Island Park

Ever since I can remember, we've gone to Island Park and Yellowstone as a family. I LOVE these places because sweet memories are EVERYWHERE for me. I love that our kids can have so many memories in the same places. Because our Garner family has outgrown the cabin on the lake, my mom and dad rented a cabin not too far away for us to sleep in. It was PERFECT! We spent the nights there and the days on the lake at Grandpa's cabin. I love my family so much. They are my best friends. I love that my kids get to grow up knowing them like I know them and with as many cousins as this family has! If my parents ever doubt themselves, I hope they can be reassured as to the wonderful lives they've lived by stepping back and looking at the sweet family they've created. Honestly, I finally get why there's mansions in Heaven. I don't want to live by myself. I want to live with my family. And this family needs a mansion!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer Anderson said...

seriously, i'm stealing SO many of those photos!!

Laura Copeland said...

What fun pictures! All those adorable little cousins together just warms your heart! And having such a great time together--there's just nothing like family and extended family, right?!

Ang said...

Where did all those great photos come from? Michele... I loved this post! You summed up the trip beautifully in your words and then the pictures. Thank you for sharing! I will never forget Brielley Girl playing the "Cereal Box Game" and that pic of Camille and Jaden is a classic! You really should frame that and send it to Camille. ;) Love you! Lets try to chat soon.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Michele, What wonderful pictures! You did an amazing job not only capturing the moment, but also the quality was superb (Did I use enough adjectives?). What a fun, fun family reunion. We are definitely going to rent something big enough again for next summer. Love, Mom

Beverly said...

I agree with the other comments. You have some amazing photos, but it doesn't surprise me because you have always had such an artistic eye. You really captured the special moments from the reunion!!