There's lots of reasons why being born into the Garner family is a lucky thing. Jen's beautiful talent is something we ALL benefit from, but ME, probably the most. She has given me my earthly treasures. Seriously, these pictures mean a lot to me. I've noticed something, too. Over the years, Jen has given an added measure of self-esteem to my kids. She has this way of bringing out what's unique and beautiful about every person she photographs. Once again, thanks Jen. The Lakes LOVE you, more than you know.
Hattie is so excited sitting here looking at cute pics of Brielle. These pictures are SO beautiful. I love the colors and everything. Jen really is amazing.
Jennifer did a wonderful job, once again!!! I'm excited to get these new pictures on my wall. In addition, I do have to say that Jennifer had some beautiful children to photograph!
I absolutely love that 1st family shot...it is perfect! All you kids are so beautiful and your happiness and goodness just shines through! I love the color scheme Michelle and Jen is just awesome!
Darling, Darling!!! You are sooo lucky Jen can take all these amazing pictures for you. However, your kids are so cute it's easy to get a great picture!! Love you Michele! Can't wait to see a new little one join that family picture soon!
I look forward to seeing your family photo every year. There are few things I covet in the world and Jen's photography and the essence she captures every year of your kids is one of them! Your kids are beautiful but she does bring out the magic. I know it could be done with mine. I really really want to do a shoot with her when she comes to Utah again sometime. No one here has ever seen anything close to that location you were at....and since we live on different sea boards, would you even mind?
7 comments:
Hattie is so excited sitting here looking at cute pics of Brielle. These pictures are SO beautiful. I love the colors and everything. Jen really is amazing.
Such a beautiful family and such great photos.
Jennifer did a wonderful job, once again!!! I'm excited to get these new pictures on my wall. In addition, I do have to say that Jennifer had some beautiful children to photograph!
I absolutely love that 1st family shot...it is perfect! All you kids are so beautiful and your happiness and goodness just shines through! I love the color scheme Michelle and Jen is just awesome!
Darling, Darling!!! You are sooo lucky Jen can take all these amazing pictures for you. However, your kids are so cute it's easy to get a great picture!! Love you Michele! Can't wait to see a new little one join that family picture soon!
I look forward to seeing your family photo every year. There are few things I covet in the world and Jen's photography and the essence she captures every year of your kids is one of them! Your kids are beautiful but she does bring out the magic. I know it could be done with mine. I really really want to do a shoot with her when she comes to Utah again sometime. No one here has ever seen anything close to that location you were at....and since we live on different sea boards, would you even mind?
Loved the photos, your blog is so nice, mine stinks
Post a Comment