August 15, 2009

Pizza, Alvin Smith's grave and Print shop

I loved seeing these four girls together again. They have grown up together. I remember Tanna and Saylor as tiny babies. I remember sitting with them at the boy's baseball games, watching them in their double stroller. They figured out how to lean really far forward so that they could get their feet on the ground and take off, Fred Flintsone style, still strapped in their stroller. I remember when our chubby little three year olds, McKenna and Kaelan, started ballet together. They learned to swim together, to ride their bikes. They plan on getting their ears pierced together, rooming in college together. I've even heard talk about marrying each other's brothers so that they can be related to each other. I would LOVE that!McKenna, Kaelan, Tanna and Saylor
Garner, Cole and Ryker at Alvin's grave
The girls waved to all the passersby on main street in Palmyra.
The first Book of Mormon print shop
Ryker, Jaden and Tanna

No comments: