August 5, 2009

Ending ANOTHER soccer season...






McKenna missed her last soccer game for ballet this year--sorry that I only brought the camera once!  Garner's games coincided with Jaden's--the reason there's so many more of Garner.  He smiles for me, too.  Anyway, I love that our kids love to play soccer!  It fills up our Saturdays, but that's okay because we're hanging out as a family.  If anyone needs cleats, socks, shirts or shorts, come to my house!  We've collected enough to fill a soccer shop.

3 comments:

amysue said...

Your family is adorable, that baby of yours, I could just eat her up!!!! Maybe someday we can get Lauren and Jaden together, in about 6 years or so.

Philip and Melissa said...

Seriously, Garner is the cutest kid ever

Tausha said...

What a cutie he is and I love that he LOVES soccer!!!! That is my favorite sport!!! You have the cutest family. I am so glad Holland has such a great Aunt, Uncle and cousins with your family.