This was the first time the Adcocks met Brielle. They were there for both Cole and Garner. In fact, Garner was born on Kaelan's birthday. Scott took the day off of work to help take care of all of the kids and Paulshe took me to the hospital, to find out that it was false labor (Brian was out of town). Who has false labor on their fourth?? And when Cole was born, who do you think had our kids? They have taken such great care of us, treated us as their own. I will never forget the HUGE bowl of fresh fruit, hand cut and beautiful, that Scott and Kaelan brought me after Garner was born! And the entire pitcher of fresh squeezed orange juice that Paulshe made for me when I came home from the hospital with Cole. See how lucky we are?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michele, I love that pic of you and Brielle. You need to frame that!
heath
Post a Comment