December 30, 2008

Family Pictures 2008

Once again, I am the luckiest person I know!  To be the sister of the BEST photographer I know and to live only 4 1/2 hours from her and her sweet family!  She has literally FILLED my home with pictures of the people I love most.  The only negative about this whole situation is that I'm digging myself deeper and deeper into this pit of debt that I can never fill.  Jen, of course, doesn't make me feel this way.  I always leave her wishing for some beautiful, amazing talent to share.  Instead, I'm afraid that all I leave her with is the mess of having seven extra people in her home.   Someday.... but until then, I am completely, 100% grateful for her beautiful gift and talent and her willingness to share it so freely with me.  Lucky me.




5 comments:

Amy Pickering said...

Michelle! These are the GREATEST pictures! I wish your sister was closer to Minnesota! How fun! I love seeing you and your beautiful family!

Christina said...

I love these pictures that your sister takes... I even looked up her photography website... she is amazing!

The Watty's said...

Brielle is darling...you people have the cutest kids! Jen is inspiring and so talented...just like the rest of you! Love you guys. Peg

Rachel said...

Did you say your sister is in Utah? IF so I may just need to take my family there for our next photo shoot. Her pictures are the best I've ever seen. I would love to have her contact info. How long have you guys been in NY? Do you love it? I was there being a tourist and hanging with my bro two years ago and fell in love with the city. Take care you guys...your family is absolutely beautiful! - Rachel Heder Short

Alison Wilde said...

Michele--
I cannot believe these pictures of your family. Your family is gorgeous, and Jennifer is amazing! Together they are all a masterpiece. Do you think she could come to China? Make that....do you think you could come to China? Love you Michele!