December 19, 2008

Brielle's Blessing Day

We have a song that we play for Brielle whenever she starts crying in the car.  It almost always soothes and calms her.  It's called "Little White Dress".  Brielle got to wear her first little white dress on December 2.  She'll wear her second when she's eight, her third, on her wedding day.  For each of her white dresses, Brian will be there, blessing her and then giving her to another.  Brian and McKenna were dancing together the other night and I pictured her in a long white dress and him in a tuxedo and found myself struggling to breathe.  




3 comments:

Erin Boyle said...

Michelle,
She is just PERFECT!
Love you!
Erin

Ang said...

Sweet, sweet post Michele.

Stacey said...

So sweet and beautiful. I'm happy Mckenna has a little sister. Sisters are a treasure. Speaking of....Jennifer. How grateful you must feel to have her capture the beauty of your family the way she does. Your family Christmas card was the cutest card I've ever seen!