Here she is! Ten days old.... When Jen first showed me the pictures that she took of Brielle, I was overcome with gratitude and great love because I realized that I wouldn't have to try to remember every detail of her face and toes and fingers when she's grown. I'll have these sweet, tangible memories as long as I live. I know this might sound depressing, but I pictured myself an old woman in a rocking chair holding a photograph over my heart. My other thought--McKenna has a sister to care for her like mine cares for me.




4 comments:
I wish you guys were coming soon or that we could afford to come to NY...I want to see and hold Brielle in person! What beautiful pictures! I too am indebted to the beautiful pictures Jen has taken of my girls!
hey michelle! beautiful pictures of brielle!!!!!! i love them!!!! tell (i think its your sister from what i read) jennifer to come to GA!!!!!!
did you dress brielle up for halloween?
I just saw your post on our site, thank you for your sweet comments. Sam is the most amazing little baby and I am so grateful that he is healthy, we love him so much. Your new little one is just beautiful, so sweet and pure. Aren't new babies so much fun. We are actually going private on our site so if you want to keep up with what we are doing just go to our blog and give me your e-mail address so I can put it on there so you can get in and see our updates. I am so glad I found yours, your family is so darling and I am jealous you live in NY, I love that place. Tausha
So sweet michelle! jen did a fantastic, beautiful job and you look so great!
Post a Comment