Maybe someday I'll get up the courage to run the NYC marathon...BUT, until that day, we'll let Alex run it for all of us! Tammy and Alex came from Washington and we got to spend the afternoon with them in Central Park. I've known Tammy since the second grade!! She has ALWAYS been a true and loyal friend. She still inspires me to want to be a better person. Alex was great to race the little boys over and over again. They were so patient with our craziness. How lucky we are to have this sweet friendship.
November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't seen Tammy since probably high school. She looks great!! How fun you have kept that relationship for so long. I'm sure you had a great time. Good luck on training for that marathon!! =)
Wow! Could two of my favorite people look any better after all these years?
Post a Comment