November 7, 2008

More Brielle...





6 comments:

Beebeblog said...

She's SO Beautiful! I love the pictures... can't wait to meet her...

Alison Wilde said...

These pictures are absolutely amazing! Michele, she is just beautiful---all your hard work paid off and more. What an incredible gift from heaven. I think Jen's ability to catch these special moments is such a special talent. I need her around for so many moments I want to remember. Love you!! Alice

keithssue said...

Michelle, Your sweet baby Brielle is so beautiful and for some reason I can't stop crying. Oh, treasure these moments...I wish so badly Charlotte were 10 days old again! Congratulations! We send our love and kisses to her! Allyson and Matt

Kass said...

Wow! What a stunning angel. She is gorgeous & we're so happy for your family. Beautiful inside & out. . .all of you!

Becca Brown said...

She couldn't be more precious!! What adorable photos of your sweet Brielle. Jen did an incredible job. I have to say you look amazing, too. Those first few moments with a newborn are undescribable!! Hope all is going well with your beautiful family.

Nicole Christensen said...

She is so sweet. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her someday!