There's so much love in this home because of these two precious little souls. I tell Brian that we should hire out Garner to anyone struggling with their self-esteem. He POURS out love and compliments all day long! He has been nothing but loving and gentle towards Brielle. And Brielle! She is an angel. We are all completely in love with her! I tell her all the time that I can't believe she's our's for a little while. I had all five kids with me at the mall last night. The little boys needed GOOD haircuts (not MY haircuts) and Jaden needed something to wear for family pictures. I guess we were quite the site! I don't care what anyone thinks, though, because I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I'm surrounded by great treasures. There's nothing more that I want or need.
November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sooooo sweet!!!!
Post a Comment