May 14, 2008

Orange County, NY Arboretum





I LOVE how close Brian and Jaden are.  They are best friends.  I'm glad Jaden has Brian right now in his life.  Everyone needs a best friend.  The two of them are heading off for BYU Father/Son Basketball camp next week.  They'll be sleeping in a dorm room together, eating at the cafeteria, playing all kinds of sports, listening to speakers and meeting up with Jaden's other best friend, Kelson.  Wish I could be a fly on the wall!

4 comments:

Kass said...

Those tulips look like they rival Temple Square! Beautiful background for one beautiful family! My sister, Anny's hubby & boys will be at the Father/Son Basketball camp. Sounds like the coolest tradition!

Jennifer Anderson said...

MIchele!
its so fun to see these pics. its grea tto see all of you!!!!

Becca Brown said...

Michele--I can't believe I came across your blog. It's me, Becca Yorgason. How are you? You look amazing. Are you living back in NY? What a beautiful family. I hope you are doing well.

Stacey said...

I love tulips...they are my favorite flower and those shots are beautiful. How fun for Brian and Jaden to do that together....memories that will last a long time.