May 7, 2008

Date with my little boys






Coley, Garner and I spent a special day together.  We had a picnic at the park, played on the playground, went miniature golfing and had ice cream cones.  They are best little friends.  It was such a joy to watch them push each other on the swings and cheer each other when they had a good shot in golf.  The highlight of their day was when the owner of the golf course let them keep their green and blue golf balls.  I love these boys!  

2 comments:

Kass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kass said...

I love mommy dates! The ice cream cone picts were awesome. It seems like Cade & I always go mini golfing & get ice cream too. The last couple of times he's wanted to play 1 on 1 basketball though-yikes, that's a work out!