Wow! Jaden is so talented & looked like a natural holding the microphone. We are big HS Musical fans too!
WOWZA! Jaden, you kill me! You are an amazing kid, come visit me and I'll take you out for a huge ice cream sunday.....or something your mom would deny you....hee hee heee :o) Love you Lakes.
Go Jaden! HIs voice is so manly. :) He rocks.
I wanted to hear MORE!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! Jaden is so talented & looked like a natural holding the microphone. We are big HS Musical fans too!
WOWZA! Jaden, you kill me! You are an amazing kid, come visit me and I'll take you out for a huge ice cream sunday.....or something your mom would deny you....hee hee heee :o) Love you Lakes.
Go Jaden! HIs voice is so manly. :) He rocks.
I wanted to hear MORE!
Post a Comment